The Emergency Management Division serves the city’s preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation needs by coordinating information and resources between city departments, partner agencies, volunteer organizations, and the community.
Preparing for emergencies can seem like a daunting task, but we are here to help. The City of Medford's Emergency Manager provides the community with information and tools that can make a big difference before, during, and after an emergency.
Contacts and Links
DIAL 911 FOR MEDICAL, FIRE, AND OTHER EMERGENCIES
- City of Medford Community Connection page HERE
- Non-Emergency Dispatch, Police and Fire: (541) 770-4784
- Debris Removal on Street and Sidewalks: (541) 774-2600
- Missing STOP or YIELD Signs: (541) 774-2600
- Click HERE for City of Medford Department contact information..